Syrik's Drunken Sailing
- Player’s are Mythic rank 2, level 10 with a total xp of 154819 or their previous character’s xp, and starting gold is 200k, max 100k on one item.
- Player Characters: 32 pt. buy
- Feats are at: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 21st etc.
- Ability increase at: 4, 8, 11, 14, 18, 21 etc.
Ability increases give 2 points to spend (these points can’t be spent on the same ability, at levels 11, 21 etc. all 6 abilities are increased by 1)
- Players start with one Profession Trait, and one Bloodline Trait (see Traits page), they may also choose two other Traits of their choice.
- Player’s may take a Flaw or Drawback in exchange for a Feat or Trait (max 2)
- Player’s start with a Birthsign (rolled randomly by DM, but may be swayed to the players preference)
- Player’s start with 2 Heroic Surge’s, they also start with 5 Action Points. (More Heroic Surges gained later on)
- Player’s must choose a starting region. (this sets the player’s base proficiencies, regional language, and regional pantheon NOTE: player does not need to worship his/her regions pantheon)
Syrik Books (Here mostly for the Equipment Guide)
(Note on Homebrew Stuff)
Any approved Homebrew class/feat/spell/etc may be changed mid-game.
Example of LA: LA+1 characters require XP as if they were a level higher to level up (1st-level would be: 0/5000 xp (if using Medium xp))
- +1: 3,000xp.
- +2: 5,000xp, 3,000xp.
- +3: 8,000xp, 5,000xp, 3,000xp
- +4: 12,000xp, 8,000xp, 5,000xp, 3,000xp
- +5: 17,000xp, 12,000xp, 8,000xp, 5,000xp, 3,000xp