Syrik's Drunken Sailing
This six-foot long blade of pure obsidian has 6 glass steel shards on either side of the blade, the cross-guard is made of Ebony embossed with the skull of a Chaneque.
The handle is the spine bone of a human, with the pommel that of a dragon’s tooth.
Inscribed upon the blade are the words Chicahua (Tip L), Tlacamatli (Middle L), Eztli (Tip R), and Mictlan (Middle R) .
|275gp||2d8||18-20*3||24lb.||Slashing||Cleaving, and Deadly (20*4, Lunging, Reach, Piercing.)||Glass Steel (2/2)|
This +5 Cruel Heartseeking Maquahuitl Greatsword has the following special abilities.
- whenever the wielder receives temporary hit points from any source, he adds the weapon’s enhancement bonus to these temporary hit points.
- In combat, the weapon’s critical threat range is doubled against humanoids; this does not stack with the keen special ability or Improved Critical.
- On a successful critical hit the wielder heals half of the damage that he dealt.
- Chicahual; 2/day saying this command word grants the wielder the benefits of the enlarge monster spell. This is a standard action.
- Eztli; 1/day saying this command word grants the wielder the benefits of the harm spell charged in his hand, the wielder may use this on himself, or on a target as normal for the spell. This is a standard action.
- Mictlan; 1/week saying this command word acts as the spell finger of death. This is a standard action.
- Tlacamatli; 1/week saying this command word acts as the Dominate Monster spell.
- Leal; 1/day when brought to negative hit points, you immediately regain the damage that felled you, and are healed by the amount of damage that healed you.