Syrik's Drunken Sailing
Orb of Atoni
Altherok for air, Gaia for earth, Múspellsheimr for fire, and Umi for water.
The Orb of Atoni has four different forms, only one may be active at any one time.
Activating a form is a Swift action.
Slot: -, Weight 2lb.
The first form: Adothrae
- The wielder gains a Fly speed of their base speed x 4 (Perfect).
- The orb doubles the wielders personal fly speed, if any.
- The wielder gains a +4 luck bonus to their Dexterity score.
- All attack rolls are enhanced with the power of air; this grants an extra 2d6 points of electricity damage, and the attack has a Bull Rush effect which has a CMB of your HD + your Charisma modifier if so desired. This includes spells that use attack rolls, such as Scorching Ray.
- You gain a cloak of winds which you may bring up or down as a swift action; The cloak grants you a plus 4 bonus to ac vs ranged attacks, creatures two size categories smaller than you must make a Fortitude save to be able to attack you or be blasted away 10 feet away and fall prone, in addition you have a constant Feather Fall effect while the cloak is active. The Feather Fall effect lasts for 3 rounds after changing forms. The DC for attacking you is equal to 10 + half your HD + your Charisma modifier.
- The wielder is considered to always have a running start for jumps, can jump double the normal distance, and takes half the normal fall damage.
- The wielder does not need to breathe and is immune to air based spells, effects, and poisons.
- The wielder is immune to the effects of altitude sickness.
The second form: Aenodar
- The wielder Burrow speed is increased to 60 feet, and can burrow through stone.
- The wielder gains a Natural Armor bonus of +8
- All attack rolls are enhanced with the power of earth; this grants an extra 2d6 points of acid damage, and the attack has an entangling effect which has a Reflex save DC of 10 + half your HD + your Charisma modifier if so desired.
- You may shape earth and stone to fit your desire, The earth or stone can be changed to any shape desired, and it may even be given the strength of steel; Altering up to 20 cu.ft/HD of earth or stone. This is a standard action to use.
- The wielder can breathe just fine when encased by dirt, stone, etc..
- The wielder can as a spell like ability encase a living creature in stone, this works in all ways like the flesh to stone spell. The wielder can use this three times per day with a Fortitude DC of 10 + half your HD + your Charisma modifier.
The third form: Aixen
- The wielder gives off a 20’ aura of Fire Resistance 10, this only affects allies.
- The wielders attacks deal an extra 4d6 points of Fire damage, and can set objects on fire (DC 20 Reflex).
- Your Attacks are enhanced with the power of fire; this grants an extra 1d6 points of fire damage on your attacls for every 4 levels you have attained.
- You gain the ability to form into a Wraith of Flame; granting immunity to fire, a fly speed of your base speed x3 with maneuverability (perfect), the ability to go into and out of incorporeal form (this is a swift action), and an extra attack every round on a full attack (this extra attack stacks with haste and similar spells). It is a standard action to activate or deactivate this power.
- The wielder leaves behind a trail of flame wherever she walks (if she so chooses), this acts as the spell Fire Trail, except that its damage is increased by 3d6. It is a standard action to activate or deactivate this power.
- The wielder is immune to fire while this orb is active, and when she changes orbs she has fire resistance 20 for two rounds thereafter.
- The wielder may activate an explosive effect with her attacks, causing the target or all within the radius (if it’s an AoE attack) to be flung a number of feet equal to damage dealt (rounded up to the nearest five-foot interval). This can be used a number of times per day equal to 3 + charisma modifier. This is a Reflex save DC 10 + half your HD + your Charisma modifier.
The fourth form: Aoan
- The wielder gains the Amphibious Extraordinary ability.
- The wielder gains a swim speed of their base speed x 4.
- All attack rolls are enhanced with the power of water; this grants an extra 2d6 points of cold damage, and the attack has a staggering effect which has a DC of 10 + half your HD + your Charisma modifier if so desired, the staggering effect lasts for 1 round, multiple hits on the target do not increase this.
- You gain the ability to control water, either as the spell Control Water, Hydraulic Torrent, or Slipstream.
- You gain the ability to understand and speak with all aquatic animals.
- When semi-submerged in a large body of water you have Fast healing equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1).
- The wielder can see three times as normal while under water for all vision types.
બધા સાથે મળીને જન્મ્યા હતા કે આ દુનિયામાં ચાર બહેન છે:
પ્રથમ તે ટાયર ચાલે છે અને ક્યારેય,
બીજા ખાય અને ક્યારેય સંપૂર્ણ છે.
તે પીવે છે અને ક્યારેય તરસ્યું છે ત્રીજા,
અને ચોથા ક્યારેય સારી છે કે એક ગીત ગાય છે.
તેઓ કોણ છે?
There are four siblings in this world that were all born together:
The first she runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third she drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.