Syrik's Drunken Sailing
Neutral Orb of the Beast
The Orb of the Beast
This small orb, half-fire, half-water constantly circling itself, glows with a bright purple light.
When equipped The Orb of the Beast grant’s the user the following.
- Soul-Steal: The ability to steal the soul’s of the recently slain to empower the wielder and the orb.
- Torrent of the Beast: 1/day you gain the ability to create a 30’ wave (cone) of fire and ice, surging forth from your outstretched hand; this deals 1d6 fire damage, and 1d6 cold damage at first level. This increases by 1d6 fire damage every odd level thereafter, and 1d6 cold damage every even level thereafter. Reflex DC = 10 + half-level + Constitution modifier, for half. In addition those who fail their save must make an additional Reflex save (DC 10+half-level) or suffer the effects of both a 1d6 fire damage burn, and a slow effect for 1d3 rounds.
- Dino Commando: 2/day you gain the ability to summon a Saurian Royal Guard to aid you in your travels. This is a standard action to use, and the Royal Guard stays for 1 minute/level. (the power of the guard increases as you level).
- Dino Form: You gain the power to wild shape into a Tyrannosaurus, or Spinosaurus as the spell Beast Shape III, except with a size limit of Gargantuan, and you gain a +8 size bonus to your Strength, a -4 penalty to your Dexterity, and a +8 natural armor bonus, instead of those listed. You may use this ability for a number of minutes per day equal to 3 + level + constitution modifier, these must be used in 1 minute increments. The total number of minutes of Dino Form per day is renewed after resting for 8 hours, although these hours do not need to be consecutive. These must be used in 1 minute increments.
- Dino’s Hunger: While in Dino From when you successfully use the “swallow whole” special attack you heal for 3d8+15 hp per creature you have in your stomach, you heal this every round.
- Leap: You can make an Acrobatics check as a swift action and move the distance determined by your check result. You do not provoke attacks of opportunity with this movement, and this need not be in a straight line.
- +2 Natural Armor.
- Able to see through smoke/gas.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Resist Cold/Fire 30.
- +2 Inherent bonus to two ability scores of the wielder’s choice. (These can be changed 1/week in an hour-long ritual.)
- +4 Inherent bonus to Diplomacy, and Intimidate.